IN NEED OF PRAYERS

KerriGLPN
on 9/25/04 2:54 pm - 'Tifton, GA
Hey everyone! I m in need of prayers! My husband and I are having some major marrital problems to the point to where he left me today while I was sleeping. I have no clue where he is nor have I heard from him! His family have told me they have not heard from him either! Please pray for me that God will give me the strength, courage, and right mental status to make this thru and to make the right decisions! I thank all of you for all the support and prayers! On the lighter side of this mess I found out on Tues that I have lost 80#s since surgery! So at least something is going in the right direction! Kerri
6cats2dogs
on 9/25/04 4:11 pm - Jefferson, GA
Kerri, I am sorry to hear about the trouble with your husband. Like you said God will give you the strength to make it through. Congratulations on the 80 lost. I will be praying for things to work out right for you. If you need anything just yell. Hugs, Debra
KerriGLPN
on 9/25/04 4:16 pm - 'Tifton, GA
Debra, thanks so much for the thoughts and kind words! It means alot to me that I do have support from everyone on here! Thanks again! Kerri
6cats2dogs
on 9/25/04 4:36 pm - Jefferson, GA
I am here if you need me. If you want to, send your phone number to my e-mail and we can keep in touch. It is [email protected] I am up at all hours of the night so no time is too late. Hugs, Debra
nonamedamet
on 9/26/04 12:01 am - GA
I am so sorry to hear this. You are in my thoughts and prayers....Hugs and blessings, Theresa
(deactivated member)
on 9/26/04 1:52 am - Warner Robins, GA
Prayers being said for you gal! I pray that God give you the strength to get through this. We are here for you gal. Tonya
Becky F
on 9/26/04 2:30 am - Woodstock, GA
Prayers to you, Kerri! May your strength be renewed today! May you run and not be weary. May you walk and not faint!!! (Isaiah 40:31) Love, Becky
modeanryan
on 9/27/04 2:34 am - Duluth, GA
Kerri, I am so sorry to hear of your difficulties. I pray that the Good Lord will work with you both and find your way back to the place you are meant to be. On a lighter note, I KNOW you are feeling better physically!! Congratulations!! -Tami
Most Active