Intro to GA forum

lynnie-o
on 9/26/04 2:57 am - Ringgold, GA
Hey, Tonya... you have a pretty profile! I loved where you wrote about all of your "ologist" appts.! Hah! I am using Dr. Dennis Smith in Woodstock. I haven't talked to any of his patients yet personally, but he has a massage board too, so I'm trying to connect there as well. Thanks for the warm welcome Blessings, Lyn
Amy Williams
on 9/26/04 3:10 am
Lyn, We are glad to have you. What a wonderful accomplishment to just graduate from grad school, that's really great! At one time Dr. Burrowes was going to expand his support group up that way in Rome (I believe), but it's open to anyone. I'm not sure if that's still in effect, maybe someone will know. Amy
LittleLifsey
on 9/26/04 4:48 am - Jacksonville, FL
Welcome to the GA Board we can never have to many Lyn's. lol I was 242 and 5'4 when I had surgery at the end of August. I am now 5 weeks post op and now weigh 203. YEA... you'll be there before you know it. I must confess I haven't gone to support groups either Tonya L don't yell at me!!!! however I have them and don't have any excuses. I did go to the month GA board Sat meeting. Maybe next month you can travel to it. I believe it will be in Duluth???? Am I right Tami???? You can meet us and see just how crazy we are. So welcome and good luck on your journey. lynn
lynnie-o
on 9/26/04 7:02 am - Ringgold, GA
Oh, Lynn... wow, you are doing great at 5 weeks out. If I just keep reading this board, will I hear about support group meetings? Thanks for the warm welcome, Lyn
Most Active