Anyone from Savannah?

bigjake316
on 9/22/04 11:35 pm - Buffalo, NY
Hey all. I am from New York. I have a brother in the Army in Savannah and will visit him frequently. Anyone on this board from that area? jake
(deactivated member)
on 9/23/04 7:46 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Jacob, I know there are a few folks from the Savannah area that post here. Hopefully they will see your post and really. Savannah is a great area. Tonya
(deactivated member)
on 9/23/04 8:42 am - Warner Robins, GA
Meant to say post & reply.LOL
Kelle W
on 9/23/04 8:23 am - Atlanta, GA
I'm not from Savannah, but I'll be going there next weekend! I'm so excited. I've only been there once before. My ghost hunting group is spending the weekend there and hunting for spooks! Kelle
RobinGa
on 9/23/04 8:40 am - In La La Land, GA
Hi, I am about 20 miles from Savannah....Is your brother stationed at Hunter??...Have a great week... Robin
lisasolis
on 9/23/04 12:06 pm - Rincon, GA
Hi there. I am from New York City and have lived in Savannah area for 28 years. Both my 21 year old son and I (age 49) had wls on May 13th. Blessings to you!!!!!!!
Jamgirlie
on 9/24/04 5:08 am - Americus, GA
I'm not from there, but I feel like it. I just got married and my husband lives near Cordele GA and I live in NC- so we meet in Pooler right near Savannah. You need to go out to Tybee Island and the Lighthouse and Fort. Great place to visit and spend time on the beach. I love it! Jamie
Most Active