In search of an angel!!

amyclay
on 9/22/04 3:00 pm - villa rica, GA
Hi Im kinda new to this and this is my first post on this board,I would like to meet friends that we can share our jouneys with and if close by meet form time to time.I am looking forward to hearing form some of you ,I am really addicted to OH and I am on here every night lurking and reading profiles ,so e-mail me if you would like or need a buddy to talk to.huggsss Amy
6cats2dogs
on 9/22/04 6:26 pm - Jefferson, GA
Hi Amy. We have already spoken by e-mail so I want to welcome you to the group. I am new as of last night. I am so glad that I found this great group of people. There is a ton of support here. We are all destine to be greatlosers here but we are also winners in the success we have and the friends we make. Again, welcome. Hugs, Debra
nonamedamet
on 9/22/04 11:06 pm - GA
Welcome Amy. I am so glad you posted. Feel free to email me anytime. God Bless you and yours, Theresa
purtyone52601
on 9/23/04 12:39 pm - Monroe, GA
HI amy i am new here too i recived my angel today i am waiting for a date on surgery . Have you already had the surgery? if not i would love to travel this jornney with you and i live in Monroe Ga my e-mail address is purtyone2003@yahoo .com mu number is 770-207-6173 here is to our journey
Jamgirlie
on 9/24/04 5:19 am - Americus, GA
Hi Amy! I would be glad to talk to you about any questions or concerns..or just anything if you need. I will be moving to Americus Ga in June. I don't know if that is near where you live, but I do have unlimited long distance on my phone if you ever needed someone to talk to. Don't hesitate to email me. Hope things are working out easy and well for you. Huggies Jamie
Most Active