TJ/AKA Big Yank

NAT
on 9/21/04 4:02 pm - Atlanta, GA
Okay last I heard he was having surgery on Tues at Emory the 21st. He is very secretive and doesn't let folks know his business very well and I haven't been able to locate him. Dang I don't know his name or i would be at Emory waking him up right now. I will call tomorrow but dang who do i ask for. He didn't give me his contact info so if anyone else has it let me know. Everyone keep him in ya prayers and I look forward to hearing from him soon... NAT
modeanryan
on 9/21/04 8:07 pm - Duluth, GA
Hi Natalie, Sorry, don't know his name either, but he HAD said he was going to be at the get together Saturday night, but he was not. If you find out anything, please let us know. OK? Thanks! Tami
(deactivated member)
on 9/21/04 11:50 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Nat, First of all, good to see you!! I was just thinking about you last night. Come around more would ya?;) I was looking fwd to meeting Big Yank on Sat but like Tammy said, he didn't show up. Let us know what you find out. Tonya
ANTOINETTEJOHNSO
N

on 9/22/04 2:47 am - FT. LAUDERDALE, FL
I do not know who you are talking about but i saw your profile and keep it up and good luck with everything. I am 1 year months post op. My name is Antoinette. The profile is pretty they did a good job on that one. It is very relaxing to look at.
nonamedamet
on 9/22/04 3:21 am - GA
Nat, I don't have any other information either but I wanted to tell you that I just saw your latest pictures and you look terrific. Also to say thank you because I ordered the UNJURY chocolate protein powder after you posted about it and now I drink it every morning for breakfast. Hugs and prayers, Theresa. PS your kids are beautiful too!
Most Active