Ow...it's sore

DeeDee_Cole
on 9/21/04 3:21 am
okay - this is a goof thing I've noticed and wanted to know if anyone else that is PO has noticed the same problem..... My butt gets sore if I sit for too long. It's like the bones aches from sitting on them. I guess with the extra cushioning "departing" that I'll have to get used to it....but gosh my bum gets sore if I sit for too long!
angelamassey
on 9/21/04 3:30 am - Jonesboro, GA
Dee Dee, Yes my butt too gets to aching if I sit to long and my upper outer thighs hurt if I lay to long. But yes, I do think it is coz we are getting thinner....yeah! Angela
DeeDee_Cole
on 9/22/04 3:24 am
I've noticed my shoulders ache in the morning.....I've actually had to get rid of one of my pillows cause it hurts my neck....gee...the "problems" of loosing weight!!!! Gotta love it!
Ms.Judy
on 9/21/04 4:04 am - HOSCHTON, GA
Yes , I have that problem , too. I also have another problem. I've been fat for so long that I feel strange in my " rear end " !! I guess by body is just used to being mashed together so tight till now I feel like I'm falling apart !!! Do you have that problem ???? Judy
DeeDee_Cole
on 9/22/04 3:26 am
The strange feeling in my "Rear end" is just the sitting..... I hope yours gets better..... I never though sitting would be a complaint!
modeanryan
on 9/21/04 8:17 pm - Duluth, GA
LORD YES GIRL!!! Especially at the football games on the concrete bleachers!! HAVE MERCY!! But what a problem to have !LOL! -Tami
DeeDee_Cole
on 9/22/04 3:28 am
I know the "bleacher butt" expirence first hand!!!! Unfortunately the bleachers at the football field I go to are wooden!!!! OUCH! What a complaint!!! I wouldn't trade it for the world!
cathy M.
on 9/21/04 8:46 pm - hiram, GA
Sorry to be the bearer of sore news, but it only gets worse!!! I guess when we lose weight as rapidly as we do, we lose all of our "cushion" around the tailbone area. I have plenty of skin around the upper part of my behind, but you can feel my tailbone when I sit. I have a garden bathtub, and the days of lounging in it while leaning against the side are over. I have taken to using a dining room chair cushion when I know that I am going to be sitting for a long period of time. I am sure that they make something for people like us, but the cost is problably quite high. In the grand scheme of things I still get a laugh when I complain about my lack of cushion, who would have ever thought that this would be a problem of mine??? Happy Sitting Cathy Martin
DeeDee_Cole
on 9/22/04 3:31 am
I have a nice chair at work....very cushiony - but my butt still hurts. I've thought of bringing in a pillow from home, but haven't done it yet. i can't stop laughing about the idea that THIS is a complaint!!! I'm not complaining! I'M HAPPY!!!!
nonamedamet
on 9/22/04 3:03 am - GA
I am still waiting to complain about this one. But I look forward to the time when my cushion is gone.....However, what a terrific thing to have to complain about. You are doing such a fantasic job of using your tool and getting results, an inspiration to us! Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Most Active