APPROVED!

lorrie
on 9/21/04 2:53 am - Cleveland, GA
I HAVE JUST FOUND OUT FROM BC/BS THAT I WAS APPROVED YESTERDAY AND THAT I SHOULD BE REC'ING A LETTER FROM THEM IN A COUPLE OF DAYS! I'M SO EXCITED AND NERVOUS AT THE SAME TIME. I WILL JUST FEEL BETTER WHEN I HAVE THAT LETTER IN MY HANDS. THANKS SO MUCH!
Sheila M.
on 9/21/04 2:59 am - Athens, GA
Congratulations!!!! You will be on the losing side before you know it. Now is your time to prepare for the surgery. Good Luck! Sheila
maureenk
on 9/21/04 3:23 am - Jefferson, GA
Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just curious..how long ago did you have your first surgeon's consult? I am going on 10/5 and I am trying to estimate a time frame
lorrie
on 9/21/04 3:54 am - Cleveland, GA
THANK YOU BOTH FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
Ms.Judy
on 9/21/04 4:07 am - HOSCHTON, GA
GREAT !!!!! I'm happy for you . I can still remember that wonderful feeling when I got approved. Judy
Dargar63
on 9/21/04 5:42 am - Gainesville, GA
Wonderful!!! How long after it got sent to the insurance? I am waiting on approval. Waiting and waiting and...
modeanryan
on 9/21/04 8:38 am - Duluth, GA
Congrats!!!! Dr. Richard was my surgeon too! You are going to LOVE him!!!!!! Keep us posted!! -Tami
nonamedamet
on 9/22/04 2:59 am - GA
Congratulations that is wonderful news. Time will fly by now, although it doesn't really feel like it at the time. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
MicheleM
on 9/23/04 12:15 am - Fayetteville, NC
Congrats!!! How long did it take to get approved from when your paperwork was submitted?
lorrie
on 9/26/04 11:10 pm - Cleveland, GA
michele, sorry if i havent answered your question, my computer at home has crashed and i'm only on at work. my paperwork was submitted to bc/bs on 8-23-04 and i was approved on september 20th. thanks so much and good luck in your process. take care and keep me posted. lorrie
Most Active