four leaf clover, rabbit's foot, budda belly...

Holley W.
on 9/21/04 1:16 am
lol, whatever you use for good luck I need it!!! Not just luck, I need your prayers and thoughts too. My paper work has been sent on to "the nurse" at BSBC for review and approvial as of yesterday. I kept praying they have an open heart and mind while reading my info and I get approved ASAP!! thanks for reading and have a blessed day! -Holley(Bug)
(deactivated member)
on 9/21/04 3:17 am - Warner Robins, GA
Got everything crossed for u! Good Luck gal! Keep us posted. Tonya
Holley W.
on 9/21/04 8:33 pm
Thanks SOO much Tonya, and I sure will (keep you posted) !! BTW I love your new picture (lol, I have been kinda a lurker for a few months, your progress is wonderful!) -Holley(Bug)
Ms.Judy
on 9/21/04 4:08 am - HOSCHTON, GA
You're in my prayers !! Just hang in there and before you know it , you'll be on the losing side. Judy
Holley W.
on 9/21/04 8:36 pm
Thank you for your words of encouragement Judy!! I am soooo looking forward to the losing side! I'm praying I have some good news to post by the end of the month. thanks again! -Holley(Bug)
Patsy G.
on 9/21/04 9:48 am - GA
Hi Holly; I am a firm beliver in prayers and I will pray for you. Good luck. Patsy
Holley W.
on 9/21/04 8:39 pm
That is just what I was praying for (people to pray for me, you know, the power of pray is awesome)!! Thank you for taking your time out to post (and pray), have a wonderful day! -Holley(Bug)
nonamedamet
on 9/22/04 2:57 am - GA
Got you in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there, I know how painful the waiting can be. Hugs, Theresa
Most Active