Re: Saturday Night

Harriett H.
on 9/20/04 1:57 am - Alpharetta, GA
Had a great time it was nice meeting everyone and being with people that know what you have gone through and still going through. Can't wait till next time hoping more of the AMOS gang will be there. And Oct 9th is a ok with me too. Hope to see you all there. God Bless Harriett
LittleLifsey
on 9/20/04 2:37 am - Jacksonville, FL
Harriet, you looked fantastic Sat. Keep up the losing !!! Your right seeing and talking with others just like yourself is the best therapy. See ya next time. lynn
James_L.
on 9/20/04 7:17 am - Warner Robins, GA
Harriet, I really enjoyed meeting you(and everyone else as well) Sat. night, my only regret is that I waited so long to join the fun. I wish you much continued success. I'm looking forward to next month's outing and to see everyone again. James Lamb
modeanryan
on 9/20/04 11:54 am - Duluth, GA
Hi Harriett!! I still can't get over how absolutely FABULOUS you looked!! I can't believe I was RIGHT next to you in the car and didn't even recognize you!!! I'm so glad you are doing so well!! -Tami
sxynecie
on 9/20/04 2:54 pm - Jonesboro, GA
I agree!!more AMOS gang need to join us. We had a BLAST!!, they don't know what they missed. Ms.Thang
Shree
on 9/21/04 10:38 pm - Athens, GA
Where is it going to be on the 9th and can anyone come? I go for my first appointments on the 5th and 7th. The 5th with my PCP and the 7th with the surgeon so I am just beginning the process. I would love to hear everything!!!
6cats2dogs
on 9/22/04 11:16 am - Jefferson, GA
I have a stupid question but what is AMOS? I am new here and haven't figured it all out yet? It sounds interesting. Thank you. Hugs, Debra
Most Active