Dr. C. Daniel Smith

Baby G.
on 9/19/04 5:54 am - GA
I am concerned, because most people that have had the surgery usually see there doctors name on other peoples profile. Also, that doctor usually has some type of forum with other people that had surgery or upcoming surgery dates. I can find nothing on my doctor, no forum or upcoming surgery dates, etc. I did coming across someone that had surgery with the doctor a few years ago and then other person saying don't have surgery with the above doctor. This doctor was recommended by a friend, because she use to work for Emory Hospital and said he was really good. I am concerned, because I don't see regular surgery dates with this doctor or up coming surgery dates or no patient forum to ask others opinion. I had a surgery date of Oct. 5 and my doctor moved and no longer can do the surgery so I had to choose another doctor. I have to go to this seminar on Sept. 30, but not sure if I am making the right choice. I have my approval letter and I have six months to do the surgery. The six months expires on Jan. 16. I feel like time is slipping away.
tks912
on 9/19/04 6:39 am - DUNWOODY, GA
Hi I found a Daniel Smith not a C. Daniel Smith so I am not sure if this is what you are looking for. Here is the link to Daniel Smith. I hope it helps and good luck in your journey. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/bariatric+surgeon+profile+Daniel+Smith+MD+dbj.html Tina N
Baby G.
on 9/19/04 7:25 am - GA
Thank you this helped! I found some surgery dates and comments for some of his patients. Thank you!!
modeanryan
on 9/19/04 7:09 am - Duluth, GA
Hi Baby Girl! If I had not already chosen a surgeon, Dr. Smith is who my PCP recommended. And my PCP has referred me to various docs, all of which I have been very impressed with. I have heard very good things about Dr. Smith. -Tami
Baby G.
on 9/19/04 7:27 am - GA
Tami, It is good to know that your PCP recommended him. Why did you go with another doc? Thank you for your comments.
NAT
on 9/21/04 4:01 pm - Atlanta, GA
Smith is my surgeon. click on my profile and i kept a good time history. There is also a link to him at the top of my page that brings you to a different page for him. Hope this helps... NAT
Most Active