PICS ARE UP!!

modeanryan
on 9/19/04 8:45 pm - Duluth, GA
Looks like the 9th is a winner...I always enjoy chatting with you Phyllis. You were so acceptinf of me the 1st time I came and my friend Linda had a great time chatting with you!! We'll work on the next location and let you know.... -Tami
LittleLifsey
on 9/19/04 3:56 am - Jacksonville, FL
Gang, I had a wonderful time. Thanks Tami for posting those pics so soon. My husband told me hey they have posted pics from last night!!! and may I say he accused me of being toasted in my photo with Kay3 and Tonya!!! hehehehehe. What he doesn't know what hurt him right/! lol The 9th is fine with me. I just want to say it was great to finally meet and talk with all of you live in person. Each one of you has had something to offer to help me through this journey. So thank you from the bottom of my heart. So see ya next month with bells on...... lynn
modeanryan
on 9/19/04 8:46 pm - Duluth, GA
Lynn, It was great to meet you! Hopefully, next time I can spend a little more time chatting with you... I was kinda wrapped up in the kid this time... Looking forward to next month! -Tami
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/04 6:34 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Tami, Thanks so much for posting the pics! I think you are now offcially the GA Board photographer.LOL I had a wonderful time. I enjoyed seeing everyone again and meeting others. I look forward to getting together next month. THe 9th sounds good to me! I really like Bahama Breeze!! It has such a great atmosphere. I do have to say this....when I saw the pictures of myself I just started crying. I can't believe the lady in the picture is me!! My face and neck have never been that thin, even when I weighed this much many years ago. Thanks for posting the pictures and allowing myself to see me cuz the lady I see in the mirror every morning is still 35lbs heavier and 23.5" larger. Hugs, Tonya
modeanryan
on 9/19/04 8:50 pm - Duluth, GA
Oh Girl!! I was thinking how great you looked as well!! Isn't it the absolute greatest feeling??? I can relate with still feeling huge in the mirror. You all made me feel so good. Do you know I cannot remember a time IN MY LIFE when so many people in one place made comments about how nice I looked? I'm still learning how to accept those comments. What a great opportunity we have to be able to meet up with such a great group of people, all who TOTALLY understand what we have been through! See ya next month! -Tami
James_L.
on 9/19/04 8:44 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Tami, great job on the pics. I really had a great time meeting everyone last night, my only regret is that I waited so long to join in on the fun. The weekend of the 9th looks promising, may have to do a little swapping out for on-call duty at work, but don't forsee it being a problem. Looking forward to seeing everyone again! James Lamb
modeanryan
on 9/19/04 8:55 pm - Duluth, GA
Hi James! It was GREAT to meet you as well! So glad you are going to become a permanent fixture at our monthly get togethers!! Look forward to seeing you next time! -Tami
denise d.
on 9/19/04 9:52 am - Smyrna, GA
I am really glad I came last night! I was hesitant at first but everyone was so warm and welcoming that I had a wonderful time and felt included from the minute I wallked in to D&B. It was good talking to people who are "on the other side" of WLS and getting a better idea of what to expect. The pictures are great! I can't wait until the next time. Count me in for the 9th. Denise
modeanryan
on 9/19/04 8:59 pm - Duluth, GA
Hi Denise! That's how I felt the first time too, and how great to feel acceptance so quickly! I'm just sorry I didn't get to talk to you more! Look forward to seeing you on the 9th.. -Tami
Carolyn A.
on 9/19/04 9:58 am - Monroe, GA
Tami The pics are great. I hope to join in the fun in October. The 9th looks OK for me Carolyn
Most Active