PICS ARE UP!!

modeanryan
on 9/19/04 12:17 am - Duluth, GA
OK FOLKS!! Pics are up and can be seen at: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=5256720&uid=2328205&members=1 I had the grandest time... It was so nice to meet everyone. I must warn you, since it was my camera, there are a lot of pics with me in them....SORRY!! I know you'll be sick of my mug after looking at the pics. It was so nice to meet those I've not met before...Robin, Lynn,James, Denise & Mrs. Jackson(How did you two manage to escape my camera??). It was wonderful to see all my friends that I met last time as well... Kay Kay, Tonya (my angel), Phyllis, Mary (future angelette), Harriett (angelette), Connie (angelette), Holly & Harold, Ann and Annette. Thanks to you all also for accepting Linda into the gang with such open arms. She had a great time and when we got home I showed her all about the website... I think we may be seeing her before you know it! Also, I'd like to apologize for not getting to tell everyone goodbye. I LOST my mother of the year award last night. Christopher had played one of the games (a really big one) and kicked everyone's butt. They gave him a print out of how well he did and it gave a lot of info of how well he did. He brought it to the table for me to look at, which I did, but I forgot it when we left and it got bussed off the table and lost. He was really upset. I tried to get the manager to see if we could reprint, AND this amazingly wonderful manager also went into the kitchen to see if he could find it in the trash...Amazing! No such luck, and being the teenager he is, Christopher would not talk to me the whole way home. God knows I love him, but that's the LAST time he comes with.... Sooo.. I was wrapped up in teen angst and we wound up heading out.... I wanted to come back and goof with you Kay...Next time I PROMISE!! FINALLY... I am going to set up the next event. Sooo..this time you guys can come and play with us Gwinnettians!! We have several places.... We can do Joe's Crab Shack again... we have Bahama Breeze, Barnacles, TGIFriday's, Max & Erma's, Norcross Station Cafe (neat place), Outback, O'Charley's (they have an outdoor deck also), Red Lobster, Three Dollar Cafe, Ruby Tuesdays, Chili's, Applebee's, Jillians is a bigger Dave & Busters type place...and OH YEAH!! WAFFLE HOUSE!! Obviously we have a lot more, but I was trying to find places that could take a large party put us all together, and offer a variety of food...(and spirits for those who care to partake). My only problem is I only have 3 weekends I can do it, and actually the best weekend for me Saturday the 9th. However I could manage it on the 16th or the 30th. How would Saturday October 9th look for you guys?? I absolutely cannot go the weekend of the 23rd, and any other weekend than the 9th, I will be missing Christopher's marching competitions. Let me get a feel for what weekends work for you guys and we will go with majority rule... I had a blast last night!! Hope to see you all again at the next one and hopefully some of you that didn't get to make it as well. -Tami (NOT FREEDA!! I wonder...does my name pop up for her too? Things that make you go hmmmmmm......)
lstivers
on 9/19/04 12:59 am - Bogart, GA
Tami, you guys look like you had an amazing time. I so wish I could have joined you. I'm glad that you're planning something in the Gwinnett area next time. Much closer to Athens and easier to get to with my busy schedule. I will be at the High Point Furniture Market the week of Oct. 16 and the 30th is just a bad weekend, so you can put a check next to Oct. 9 on my part. Hope to see you next time. -Paige
modeanryan
on 9/19/04 1:24 am - Duluth, GA
OK!! One for the 9th! I DO hope you can make it Paige!! -Tami
DeeDee_Cole
on 9/19/04 1:41 am
I'm sorry I couldn't be there - it looks like you guys had a great time. I've just had so much going on with trying to finish cleaning up the house. I'll try to be at the next weekend....I'm not available on the 16th...but any other weekend I can probably make it!
modeanryan
on 9/19/04 2:31 am - Duluth, GA
WE MISSED YOU MISS DIANA!!!!!!!!!! I wish you had been able to come.... We will try to make it a weekend you can be there for sure!! -Tami
tks912
on 9/19/04 2:23 am - DUNWOODY, GA
Looks like you all had a great time. Tina N
modeanryan
on 9/19/04 2:29 am - Duluth, GA
Tina..we did!! Please consider joining us next time!! -Tami
Sheila M.
on 9/19/04 2:48 am - Athens, GA
I am so glad that you had a great time. My new husband Kevin and I would love to join you on October 9. I have been wanting to meet everyone for a long time. Please let me know the plans. Sheila
modeanryan
on 9/19/04 8:40 pm - Duluth, GA
And we YOU!! Please do try to come to the next one... We DO have a wonderful time and you don't have to worry about not knowing anyone, cuz there is usually ALWAYS someone there that has never been, and at some point NONE of us knew whatr we were walking into!! Look forward to meeting you. -Tami
PVail
on 9/19/04 3:49 am - Warner Robins, GA
Well, it looks like I'm the first one to post of those who were there last night. They're all still sleeping! I thoroughly enjoyed last night. It is always like a shot in the arm...a good one...to meet with everyone. It helps even though you don't necessarily talk about "problems" or "issues" you're having. If we do talk about it, we all can just sit around and laugh about and remind each other that it was worth it all. I'm about 10 months out and the weight loss has slowed down so last night was wonderful for me. I think the 9th will work for me. As far as where? It doesn't really matter other than I would like to find a place that would be a little less noisy. I'd like to visit with more people. Thanks for posting the pictures. I probably will have a few of mine posted later this week. I'll let you all know. Bye for now.
Most Active