Date getting closer!

jennifer S.
on 9/17/04 2:52 pm - conyers, GA
The closer 9/27 gets, the more scared I get. I promised myself I would not do this when I got a surgery date, but the minute the date came out of Dr. Lin's mouth I started to freak out.
Bob I.
on 9/17/04 11:56 pm - Columbus, GA
Hang in there... we both only have a few more days untill we begin a healthy lifestyle... BTW I also have surgery on 9/27.... Hope you get this all worked out and reconcile your self to do what is the best for you. Good luck and God speed on your recovery Bob Ingram
jennifer S.
on 9/18/04 7:13 pm - conyers, GA
Good luck to you!! I know Iam doing the right thing, that is whats keeping me going. jennifer
nonamedamet
on 9/18/04 12:26 am - GA
Jennifer, Everything you are feeling now is normal. In my case I was scared until the day before my surgery, seems all the prayers that had been said finally put my mind at ease and I was at peace. You will be in my thoughts and prayers, Theresa
modeanryan
on 9/19/04 12:41 am - Duluth, GA
Jennifer... I blabbed and blabbed for months and months how I was going to have this surgery and how wonderful it would be, etc..etc.... The day that I got the call at the office that I had a date, I literally was squalling before I ever hung up. I was scared to death!! (If you go to my profile, you will see I was pretty worried for a while.) You are normal. Trust me...once you get to this side... you will be soooo happy. Also, I believe that fear is a good indication of how well you will do afterwards. I believe that my healthy fear and respect for this surgery is the biggest reason I am sticking to my diet plan as well as I have (not perfect, but pretty good!) You keep coming on here, and we will keep lifting you up!! -Tami
Most Active