You will never guess what happened.............

hollyhobby
on 9/17/04 5:58 am - Jonesboro, GA
I am sooooooooooooooo happy, I could just bust. I spoke with the insurance today and I am approved. I will know my new surgery date next week. I really think I am going to go many many and to everyone for all the support. And, I am going to celebrate tomorrow. Thanks Holly
kwan579
on 9/17/04 8:03 am - athens, GA
That is soooo great Holly I am really really really happy for you
cbouland
on 9/17/04 8:16 am - Conyers, GA
YEA YEA YEA YEA!!!!!! That sounds wonderful!!!! See you tomorrow! Connie
jlinwood
on 9/17/04 9:19 am - UNION CITY, GA
Congratulations!
PVail
on 9/17/04 11:09 am - Warner Robins, GA
Woo hoo!!!! Congratulations. It will be here before you know it. Hope to see you at Dave & Busters. Phyllis
mikkozoe
on 9/17/04 12:31 pm - Conyers, GA
OMG I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU !!! i knew if you hung in there and did not give up you would get approved and get a date with someone .... YAHHHHHHH i am going to crack open a beer for you right now !!! Laura
Becky F
on 9/17/04 12:42 pm - Woodstock, GA
Yeah!!! Congratulations, Holly!!! Bravo! Oh, Happy Day! Hugs! Becky
DeeDee_Cole
on 9/17/04 12:45 pm
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm so happy for you!
Amy Williams
on 9/17/04 6:05 pm
Holly! I'm so proud of you for not giving up on this. Not to long ago you were so upset because you didn't think you'd ever get surgery, now look at you! I'm so glad you got to get in to Dr. Burrowes. I wish you all the very best!! Amy
kiwani
on 9/17/04 10:04 pm - columbus, ga
Holly!!!!! That is so wonderfulll, I am very excited for you....
Most Active