HEADCOUNT FOR SATURDAY!

nonamedamet
on 9/15/04 8:54 am - GA
If the weather holds out I will be there!
James_L.
on 9/15/04 9:18 am - Warner Robins, GA
I intend to come, that is if Ivan doesn't blow the plan(literally). James Lamb Warner Robins,GA
modeanryan
on 9/15/04 9:01 pm - Duluth, GA
I will be there, and hopefully with a fellow WLS-er that you guys have not "met" as she doesn't have computer access just yet. Also...last minute... my 14 yr old, Christopher will be joining me...but he will spend a lot of time at the games, I am certain. It's just I realized I had plans all three nights of the weekend, and I just didn't feel right dumping him all three nights....soooo.... I asked him if he wanted to come. -Tami
GAMARY
on 9/15/04 11:24 pm - SMYRNA, GA
TAMI WHAT A SWEET MOM YOU ARE BUT I AM CONCERNED THAT YOU SEEM NOT TO SLEEP MUCH. I HAVE NOTICED ALL TIMES ON THE POST HERE AND CONTINUE IN GOOD HEALTH, YOU NEED TO SLEEP MORE. PLEASE TRY TO GET MORE SLEEP SO THOSE BOYS OF YOURS WILL HAVE YOU AROUND A LONG TIME. SEE YOU ON SATURDAY MARY
modeanryan
on 9/16/04 8:42 am - Duluth, GA
Hi Mary! Worry not your mind!! I really DO get plenty of sleep, but sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night... The post this morning was at 7am before I left for work. I have a laptop that sits on the arm of my recliner couch, and sometimes, I fall asleep on the couch....when I wake up before going up to my room, I get on the computer sometimes... TRUST ME!! My sleep is VERY important to me. Just ask my kids when they try to get me up early on a Saturday morning!
PVail
on 9/16/04 9:48 am - Warner Robins, GA
Several of us are coming. Hope to see you there. Phyllis
sxynecie
on 9/16/04 4:36 pm - Jonesboro, GA
I will be there plus one or maybe two and 1/2. (my pregnant daughter). I might be tired from working Ivan, but even he can't stop me. Mrs~Jackson
DeeDee_Cole
on 9/17/04 1:04 am
I may not be coming now. The hurricane has flooded my house and I'm presently waiting on the adjuster to come out. I'm just so down from it that I don't know how I'm gonig to feel tomorrow evening. I've got a long few days ahead of me cleaning up the damage. If I'm there - then I'll be there - if not I'll catch you guys next time. Dee Dee
(deactivated member)
on 9/17/04 11:04 pm - Warner Robins, GA
OMG! I am so sorry to hear that Diana!! Big hugs to you. I hope you are able to break away for a while. HUGS, Tonya
Most Active