HEADCOUNT FOR SATURDAY!

Kay Holder
on 9/15/04 1:03 am - Mableton, GA
Kelle, I will have more clothes for ya! We usuallly meet around 6 O'clock.. . I need a head count, so far we're up to 23 people.. laura, you better come! Directions: I75 North to Delk Road. Turn Left. Go 1/2 mile to Franklin Road, turn left. Go 1/8th of a mile, turn left on Northwest Parkway. Dave and Busters is right there. i will reserve the table under Amos, so ask for the Amos group.. or you can help but see us if you look around. Directions with pictures: http://tinyurl.com/4tkp6
(deactivated member)
on 9/15/04 1:28 am - Warner Robins, GA
I am so hoping the weather holds out for us.
Harriett H.
on 9/15/04 1:48 am - Alpharetta, GA
Count me in that's not to far from me. Harriett
LittleLifsey
on 9/15/04 3:33 am - Jacksonville, FL
Is anyone bring name tags? I am awful with getting names right until I get to know someone. With 23+ coming I will need help. So if no one is bring them Can I? What ya'll thnk???? Cause alot of you don't look the same as the photos! (YEA) lynn
Kay Holder
on 9/15/04 3:39 am - Mableton, GA
We've never used them.. we just ask over and over what your name is lol. I dont see why people would care about using them though.. I wouldnt mind.
Kay Holder
on 9/15/04 3:40 am - Mableton, GA
I just spoke to the guy at Dave and Busters.. I'm going to show up early to get a table for 30, for dinner. then we would go to the arcade and they have tables there.. and if the late commers want to eat, they can eat there too.. unless everyone prefers to just eat in the arcade area to begin with.
GAMARY
on 9/15/04 4:58 am - SMYRNA, GA
OK KAY KAY KAY KAY I DON'T KNOW IF YOU GOT ME COUNTED IN THERE BUT MARY WILL BE THERE WITH FLYING COLORS. UNTIL THEN MARY
Kelle W
on 9/15/04 7:12 am - Atlanta, GA
Oh lord this really sucks! I'm not going to be there after all. I found out today that some friends are coming in from out of town and I have to entertain them all weekend. Kay hang onto those clothes for me and I'll see ya'll next time around! Kelle
Kay Holder
on 9/15/04 10:41 am - Mableton, GA
booooooooo!! bring them with you!!
Kelle W
on 9/16/04 1:37 am - Atlanta, GA
I wish I could, but these are the clubbing type of guys who are going to want to go bar hopping so I'll have to save my energy for that! I hope you guys have a blast! Kelle
Most Active