Psychological Evaluation

brown S.
on 9/14/04 11:44 am - ellenwood, ga
hello can you give me the name and number of your psych eval Dr that you used before your WLS. Thanks in advance .......also what was done when you went to your Pulmonary Consultation.
modeanryan
on 9/14/04 11:53 am - Duluth, GA
I'd love to help, but the fella they had us use at my surgeon's office is no longer with the group... When I went for my Pulmonary Consultation, they checked my lungs and sent me for a Pulmonary Function Test (PFT). There, they had me get into this little chamber type thing, and I had to blow in and out of a mouthpiece that measured my lung capacity... it wasn't so bad. Good luck on your journey!! -Tami
brown S.
on 9/14/04 11:57 am - ellenwood, ga
thanks for your reply at my hospital were I work they were trying to scare the heck out of me with all kind of off the wall things knew it must be a joke thanks again in advance hope all is well with you
hershey dream
on 9/14/04 6:06 pm - Duluth, GA
If this will help you any, because I'm not sure what type of insurance you have. My surgeon is Dr. Celio Burrowes and he referred me to Dr. Gary Santavicca...he is terrific! Very easy to talk to, understanding, just all around great guy. He had two locations. One in Conyers, and the other is near Atlanta Medical Center in Downtown Atlanta.
Siddy I.
on 9/15/04 2:07 am - Savage, MN
I went to Dr.Teri Holtzclaw. You may have seen her name before (if I spelled it right) she is very popular now having written several books on the emotional side of WLS. She was very expensive (insurance did not pay for her) but it was well worth the money. She has had WLS and is very involved in the field of gastric bypass. I dont know where she has her practice now but if you can get in to see her I'd recomend her. Sid
Denise M.
on 9/16/04 2:03 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Dr. Stepehn Ritz 770 270-5488 Pulmonary consultation was a series of breathing tests for about an hour, X-rays and dr's consultation. Denise
Most Active