Ladies- Pregnancy after WLS

Denise M.
on 9/13/04 9:47 pm - Stone Mountain, GA
This was sent to me from a person with my Group meeting and thought I would share for those interested. Denise ------------------------------------------------------ From: SpotlightHealth@s... [mailto:SpotlightHealth@s...] Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 12:00 PM Subject: The Truth About Post-Operative Pregnancy Dear Community Members, In this month's chat, we'll be discussing the many questions women have about post-operative pregnancy. Is dangerous to get pregnant too soon after having weight loss surgery? How long should you wait? Will your chance of getting pregnant improve once you approach your ideal weight? Dr. Tom Chua from Chicago, Illinois, dispels the common myths about this important topic and discusses how weight loss can impact a woman's fertility. The chat will be held Tuesday, September 14, at 6 p.m. PST / 9 p.m. EST. To participate, log on to (www.)spotlighthealth.com and go to the Morbid Obesity chat page. To submit your questions ahead of time, simply email us at webmaster@s.... We look forward to chatting with you soon! Best of Health, Spotlight Health
Most Active