In need of an angel!!!!!!!!!!!

DES P.
on 9/13/04 9:23 am - GA
Hello everyone, I am in need of an angel. The woman who said she would be my angel never emailed me back so I do not know if she every reads the board anymore. My surgery date is October 4.
violet B.
on 9/14/04 2:28 am - cornelia, GA
hi !my name is violet and i will be your angle if you would like me to be i am in the process of trying to get the sugery i live in cornelia ga.i am using emory universty hospital in decatur ga.my dr. there is dr.ramshaw i have met him and his staff.i am in the process of getting my diet history and all of my drs approval letters.so far all of my drs. have been very helpful and supportive.i have to have the physlogical test and meet with the dietician.i have medicare and it dosen,t pay for certain things so i have to pay out of pocket.with all the information that you receive and the process for me at times are overwhelming.but i tell myself its a process and do all i am supose to and pray a lot.good luck on your journey.
Phyllis C.
on 9/14/04 11:13 pm - Fort Benning, GA
Hi Des, How are you? I am seven weeks post op and have lost about 40 pounds. I had Dr. Appel in Alanta,Ga. He was wonderful and everything has been great for me.Keep faith and prays and take God with you and you'll be fine. As far as Angels there already with you listen very close you will hear them there all around us. If you need me I'm just an email alway or a call 706-689-8556. my email is [email protected] I remember just before i went in i was very at end, but you will do fine.Keep your head up and keep a postive Attuide. I will pray for you. hugs Phyllis
Most Active