7 months out and pregnant!

Julie I.
on 9/13/04 1:44 am - Vidalia, GA
Anyone have any useful advice in this situation? I've spoken with the nurse at my surgeon's office, and she said, "I can go ahead and tell you he will recommend an abortion." I knew that would probably be the recommendation, but after doing reading this weekend, it seems as though quite a few women have gone ahead with pregnancies and been ok. Julie
(deactivated member)
on 9/13/04 1:49 am - Warner Robins, GA
Julie, Here is a link to the Post-Op Pregnancy board. I am sure you can find some helpful advice and support there. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/amosforums/postop_pregnancy/ Good Luck! Tonya
Denise M.
on 9/14/04 5:43 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Julie, Look at this, I posted it earlier today... Good Luck! Denise ---------------- From: SpotlightHealth@s... [mailto:SpotlightHealth@s...] Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 12:00 PM Subject: The Truth About Post-Operative Pregnancy Dear Community Members, In this month's chat, we'll be discussing the many questions women have about post-operative pregnancy. Is dangerous to get pregnant too soon after having weight loss surgery? How long should you wait? Will your chance of getting pregnant improve once you approach your ideal weight? Dr. Tom Chua from Chicago, Illinois, dispels the common myths about this important topic and discusses how weight loss can impact a woman's fertility. The chat will be held Tuesday, September 14, at 6 p.m. PST / 9 p.m. EST. To participate, log on to (www.)spotlighthealth.com and go to the Morbid Obesity chat page. To submit your questions ahead of time, simply email us at webmaster@s.... We look forward to chatting with you soon! Best of Health, Spotlight Health
Julie I.
on 9/14/04 5:45 am - Vidalia, GA
Thanks, Denise! I will check that out if I have the chance. My daughter is supposed to have a soccer game at 6:00, but that might be rained out. Julie
Most Active