PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!!!!

Sheila M.
on 9/13/04 1:05 am - Athens, GA
Well I am preparing for my surgery Tuesday at Atlanta Medical Center with Dr. Titus Duncan. Please pray for me and my family. I am so excited and nervous. I can not express my emotions, but I am sure every post-op has had the same emotions at one time or another. My brand new husband has agreed to be my angel. Kevin has been there for me every step of the way. He has went to the doctor visits and the support group meetings. He is my sweet loving caring angel and I love him with all of my heart. Please remember him tommorow as I am sure it will a long day for him. Thank you for everyone love and support on Obesity Help, you are my life-line. Sheila
freespirit
on 9/13/04 1:21 am - Hawkinsville, GA
I'll be praying for you and for your hubby. He does sound like an Robin
(deactivated member)
on 9/13/04 1:45 am - Warner Robins, GA
Sheila, Your day is just about here!! I am so excited for you. I remember when you just started your journey. Dr Duncan & assoc. are great surgeons. I will pray for you and hubby! Can't wait to hear from you on the otherside Take care and God Bless! Tonya
Ms.Judy
on 9/13/04 2:22 am - HOSCHTON, GA
I will pray for you and your angel !! I have an angel , too. He was there for me all the way and now he is so proud of me. Your angel will be proud of you , too . God bless you both. Judy
nonamedamet
on 9/13/04 3:37 am - GA
Sheila, for whatever reason my post didn't make it on here earlier. I have you and your DH in my prayers and I know you will do really well. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
modeanryan
on 9/13/04 6:55 am - Duluth, GA
You got it girl! How wonderful to have a hubby angel!! We will most certainly keep you in our prayers. Best of luck! Tami
Most Active