Update on my daughter

sxynecie
on 9/13/04 2:51 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Thank you so much Tonya, I can't wait to meet you on Saturday. Mrs~Jackson
Barb in S. GA
on 9/13/04 4:16 am - Dawson, GA
Mrs. Jackson, the Lord must have given you broad shoulders! First your surgery, then your aunt, two (possibly three) hurricanes, and your precious daughter and grandbaby. I'm praying that all three of you will have God's peace in your hearts and feel his loving arms around you. Barb
sxynecie
on 9/13/04 2:59 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Hi Barb I must say GOD has been good to me, my daughter and her unborn is doing better, my aunt is still recovering, but she is back to normal being bossy that is. Now those *&^** hurricanes is working my last nerves. Ivan got us working 12-15 hrs days or nights, but the good news is that it looks like Ivan impact won't be so bad on GA, as Frances was. But there is another one brewing so who knows where it's going.? I will just stay prayed up. I would like to say a very special THANK YOU, you have been so supportive to me. Your emails are just awesome. Mrs~Jackson
modeanryan
on 9/13/04 6:51 am - Duluth, GA
So glad to hear she is doing better. Our prayers will be with her. Thanks for keeping us posted. -Tami
sxynecie
on 9/13/04 3:01 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Thank you Tami, I seen you pic, you look awesome, You go girl. keep up the good work. Mrs~Jackson
Most Active