Update on my daughter

sxynecie
on 9/12/04 4:52 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Hello everyone, I would like to THANK YOU all for your prayers, card, email messages. I would like to ask for your continuous prayers. She is doing much better, she has been admitted to the hospital a couple of times, but nothing to serious, just an over precautions doctor(that I love). She is home getting some rest. She had an incisive ultra sound done on Thursday, and they told us that the baby weighed 3 lbs, which is very good at this point. It has to be all those mircle whip and sliced dill pickle sandwichs. ewwww!! We have about 10.5 more weeks to go. So please keep us in your prayers. Thank you from a now FINE Mrs~Jackson Pre-op 273(05/10/04) Today 197 (09/13/04)
brown S.
on 9/12/04 4:57 pm - ellenwood, ga
keeping you and yours all prayed up ............
sxynecie
on 9/13/04 2:38 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Thank you Brown Sugar. Mrs~Jackson
sambus24
on 9/12/04 11:36 pm - Thomson, ga
will do and good luck to you bouth . do you know what you will have a boy or gril. or will it be whatever the good Lord wont's . will keep praying for you douth. sarah
sxynecie
on 9/13/04 2:41 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Hi Sarah, It's a BOY, Thank God, I have 3 daughters. We are getting more excited as days go by. Mrs~Jackson
Sheila M.
on 9/13/04 12:57 am - Athens, GA
I am so glad your daughter and the baby are doing well. I will continue to pray for your family. Also I am so proud of you for your weight-loss you have done a wonderful job. Keep up the great work and please remember you Tuesday in your prayers as I have my WLS with Dr. Duncan. Sheila
sxynecie
on 9/13/04 2:42 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Done!!!, Girl its the best thing I have every done. I love my new life. Mrs~Jackson
nonamedamet
on 9/13/04 2:12 am - GA
I am so glad to hear both are doing well. Please know you and yours are always in my prayers and please continue to keep us updated. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
sxynecie
on 9/13/04 2:49 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Hi, Theresa Are you feeling better? Thanks for the kind words. I will continue to keep you in my prayers. Mrs~Jackson
(deactivated member)
on 9/13/04 3:18 am - Warner Robins, GA
Continued prayers for your daughter & grandbaby. Tonya
Most Active