Any help for a North Carolinian???

msmsj
on 9/12/04 1:05 pm - Jefferson, NC
Hello Everyone!! I have a really crazy question! I live in North Carolina and haven't found a doctor that I am really comfortable with. I am wanting to see Dr. Champion. The thing is that my husband was out of work for 3 months due to having his gallbladder removed, and he got help with his doctor bills and somehow we all got medicaid for a year. Otherwise we make too much money to receive it! Well now to my question, Does anyone know if Dr. Champion will take North Carolina Medicaid?? Any info would be helpful! I already sent to his office for the paper work! Thanks again to you all!!!
BIGYANK
on 9/12/04 1:58 pm - Atlanta, GA
Nope, He doesn't take most insurance. He wants good old fashioned cash.
Angela A.
on 9/13/04 12:04 am - Palmetto, GA
Stephanie, I would just call his office and ask.....get it straight from the horses mouth. AJ
BIGYANK
on 9/13/04 9:11 am - Atlanta, GA
You replied to me not her. You may want to re-send and reply to her. Of course she could always check out his website where he has the prices listed for the 2 procedures that he performs. $16, 000 and $22,000 respectively.
Harriett H.
on 9/13/04 11:26 am - Alpharetta, GA
Stephanie for any Dr in Georgia or any other state to take your medicaid North Caroline would haft to approve it. Most times it's only done if it's a emergery. Check with your state and make sure what there rules are for that. I know Georgia want do it. God Bless
6cats2dogs
on 9/23/04 3:06 am - Jefferson, GA
http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/messageboard/postdetail/724179.html?vc=0 This site is from a lady on the other messageboard. She got her surgery for free. Maybe you can look up NC and see what you can find to help. I was born and raised in Charlotte. Hus and Love, Debra
Most Active