BPD/DS Surgeons in GA?

Lorri R.
on 9/11/04 5:14 pm - Tallapoosa, GA
I'm about convinced that a BPD/DS is the way for me to go. Only problem is the only surgeons I find on this site in GA are about 2 to 4 hours away from me. Does anyone know of any surgeons in NW GA or E AL who do BPD/DS? Do surgeons who list the usual surgeries (lap, rny, etc) usually also do BPD/DS, they just don't list it? Should I just call around? Will I have to just suck it up and drive? Thanks! Lorri
freespirit
on 9/11/04 10:52 pm - Hawkinsville, GA
Lorri, I know Dr. Dennis Smith in the Atlanta area does the DS. I'm not sure about others. His groups has a yahoogroup of which I am a member. He did surgery on my friend and my friend got along WONDERFULLY. His website is: www.advancedobesitysurgery.com and the yahoo group address is [email protected]. I hope this helpsl I have not forgotten to answer your email. Just busy at the track again -- we have a whole new bunch of evacuees - all running from Ivan. We'll talk soon! Robin
Denise M.
on 9/12/04 12:32 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Dr Sydney Appel in Decatur also does the DS.. Unfortunately I think for the best surgical care for this procedure you may have to drive. Denise
tleach3mom
on 4/9/06 3:53 am - Flowery Branch, GA
Have you had this surgery? I am looking into it and having a hard time finding a doctor. Tammy
Most Active