I need a head count for Next Saturday

Kay Holder
on 9/11/04 1:37 pm - Mableton, GA
We usuallly meet around 6 O'clock.. is that okay for everyone? if anyone has any other suggestions throw them out.. I need a head count, even if you've already told me you were coming.. Directions: I75 North to Delk Road. Turn Left. Go 1/2 mile to Franklin Road, turn left. Go 1/8th of a mile, turn left on Northwest Parkway. Dave and Busters is right there. i will reserve the table under Amos, so ask for the Amos group.. or you can help but see us if you look around. Directions with pictures: http://tinyurl.com/4tkp6
BIGYANK
on 9/11/04 2:00 pm - Atlanta, GA
(deactivated member)
on 9/11/04 10:58 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Four from our crew.
DeeDee_Cole
on 9/11/04 11:24 pm
I'll pop in for a few...but don't know that I'll stay the entire time yet....we'll have to see....but count me as one!
cbouland
on 9/12/04 1:30 am - Conyers, GA
2 here... Connie
modeanryan
on 9/12/04 8:41 am - Duluth, GA
2 here
hollyhobby
on 9/12/04 11:34 am - Jonesboro, GA
two here
John Niemela
on 9/12/04 1:12 pm - Hancock, MI
I just wanted to say that I will be thinking about all of you this coming weekend. I made it back to Michigan safely. Did some marathon driving to get back for some meetings I had in our state capitol before finally arriving home. I really enjoyed myself with you last month and hope to get an opportunity to go out with you again sometime when I come back to Atlanta. If you ever travel to Michigan, please contact me, and will be glad to visit with you here. I travel across the state for business all the time and just may be close to where you are. May God Bless you all, John Niemela
sxynecie
on 9/12/04 3:42 pm - Jonesboro, GA
2 here. Mrs~Jackson
Kelle W
on 9/13/04 6:46 am - Atlanta, GA
2 for me to be on the safe side. I'm trying to drag my friend Jamie back with me again this time. She really wants to come but it depends on if her hubby will stay with the kids. Can't wait to see ya'll and I promise not to get sick again this time! Kelle
Most Active