Update on ME!

hollyhobby
on 9/10/04 5:00 am - Jonesboro, GA
Hello All, I have been lurking and reading, just not much posting. As some of you know, I saw Dr. Burrowes on Friday, September 3rd. Today, he received the last of my paperwork and hopefully by next friday, he will be resubmitting everything to the insurance. I am really hoping that this will move quickly, as I am on pins and needles regarding this surgery. I would really just like to get it over with. Again, I thank everyone for all their prayers and support with everything that I have had to endure. I know now, I made the right decision and I look forward to having surgery soon. I would love to have surgery by the end of October, so let's keep our fingers crossed.
mikkozoe
on 9/10/04 5:23 am - Conyers, GA
Holly It is so good to hear from you and to hear that you are in better spirts too .......i just know this is going to work for you this time around ......You deserive it ~~~ Laura
DebbieJ
on 9/10/04 9:08 am - Atlanta area, GA
Holly, I think you made the right decision by switching surgeons and I wish you luck with getting your surgery soon. Debbie Duncan patient 01-14-02 lap-rny 01-15-02 leak repair surgery (non smoker, non steroid taker) 01-29-02 surgery to see if I had another leak, NO thank goodness SEVERE COMPLICATIONS!!! 45 days in ICU, 33 days kept alive via ventilator 30 days in a rehab hospital, had to learn to walk again Now, one happy girl.........LUCKY to be alive
Barb in S. GA
on 9/10/04 2:35 pm - Dawson, GA
Girl, you need to get busy and post on your diary! So glad that the change is working out for you. I know you had a real hard time with the other surgeon's office, so maybe it was meant for you to change. It's so important to know what's going on with each other, not just the good news, but also the down times. It was so hard for me to make that first post, but seeing that everybody has rough times, yet this board supports rather than condemns was a God-sent message. Barb
DeeDee_Cole
on 9/10/04 9:36 pm
((((((((((Holly))))))))))) I'm so happy things went well for you. I know you will - but PLEASE keep us posted with what you find out for a date and what have you! Call me whenever you need to talk!! Dee Dee
Denise M.
on 9/11/04 12:33 pm - Stone Mountain, GA
Holly, Praying for you and claiming this victory for you. I know how bad you want this and I am hoping it comes true for you! Denise
Most Active