3 weeks post op and STOPPED!

bridgett E.
on 9/9/04 10:30 pm - covington, ga
The first two weeks I had lost 20lbs. After that, nothing. The scale is the same and has not moved. It will be that time of the month around the 15th and I don't know if that matters or not. I don't understand why all of the sudden no weight loss. Concerned and worried and in need of some advice!
Debbie C.
on 9/9/04 11:14 pm - Carrollton, GA
Bridgett have you taken your measurements? A lot of people won't be losing on the scale yet they keep losing inches. I have heard this over and over. You haven't stopped you evidently are in one of the phases of what I mentioned above. This is why a lot of people not only weigh but also take measurements. Twenty pounds is great for three weeks!! Hang in there and put the scales away for a few days. Take care - Debbie
mikkozoe
on 9/10/04 2:10 am - Conyers, GA
Bridgett DO not Worrie ...This is normal ...you bodie has to take alittle time to get use to what is going on and there are times when you will lose like 10 pounds in a day and then nothing the next day .....it will happen just keep your chin up and anyways 20 in two weeks is great !!!! Laura
lisalbaker
on 9/10/04 3:40 am - Decatur, GA
Bridgett - Today is my one month anniversary and I had the same problem. The scale just deadlocked on me for almost two weeks on the same two numbers. Up one lb and down 1/2 lb, etc. But today when I weighed, I had lost 3 lbs since yesterday! Try not to worry. I was a little worried too, but I also knew that I was not eating enough to be causing it myself. I can only eat about 400 calories a day so I knew it would move again! I think our bodies just need some time catching up. I have now lost a total of 31 lbs in one month!
PVail
on 9/10/04 12:04 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Trust me, your body is just trying to catch up with the weight loss. Make sure you're getting your protein in and the weight loss will begin again. You will lose the weight. Good luck. Phyllis
Most Active