JUST ABOUT ME...

PEGGY B.
on 9/8/04 10:43 am - SYLVA, NC
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
cbouland
on 9/8/04 11:35 pm - Conyers, GA
Forget the main board! We are always here for you and will not critize you. Congrats on your weight and inch loss. Do as your doctor tells you because each one of us is different!!!! Your tube will come out in due time. I can hardly wait to go to six flags, my son has been bugging the hell out of me and I keep putting him off.... Next spring... we are there!!! Keep up the good work and work the program that is prescribed by your doctor.... Good luck on your endevors! Connie
kiwani
on 9/8/04 11:48 pm - columbus, ga
Peggy!!!!!! I am so glad to see your post..... Listen to your dr. you know he is the expert on your case.. If he isnt worried then dont you be... your weight loss is wonderfull... I am sorry you still have a tube stil being in... I would love to talk to you.. I called you the night you psted to the main board but your DH said you were gone, I learned from experience that , the main board IS NOT THE PLACE TO POST EATING ISSUE'S... they eat you up... I am sorry this happened... the GA board is where I think we can say anything... As I said I would love to talk to you, I feel I have Let YOU down and I am soooo sorry... would llike to explain to you... kiwani
MG
on 9/9/04 12:54 am - Powder Springs, GA
Peggy, I am glad to hear that you are doing so well. I have started the testing to have a revision. I also go to Dr Ramshaw and hope to have it done in the October timeframe. If you have time, I would appreciate your emailing me about your experiences with the surgery and how you were treated at Emory. Thanks Mildred
Denise M.
on 9/9/04 8:58 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Hi Peggy! I will NEVER EVER post on the main board again. Why? Cause everyone is now a dam expert on Gastric bypass and feel like they can flame you or treat you like crap. I was a week out post op, and was having some major issues. I got some horrific personal emails, and I have to tell you. I was not feeling any love from that board. I think folks forget what it is like to be a new post-op and how it feels to go through all of this strangeness. I am glad all is going well for you, and that you are feeling so good about what is happening with you and your new body. Keep on doing whatever you are doing and know that God loves you as we all do Congrats to you Denise
Most Active