My Story on MTV

Amy Williams
on 9/8/04 7:39 am
Hello Everyone A few weeks back I had posted they were reairing the show on MTV and later found out it was moved. Anyhow I learned today they will be reairing it this Saturday the 11th @ 1pm EST. You will have to check your local listings for times in other areas. I did check my Tivo and it's showing as the info that it will be airing. So if you missed it, you can tune in then It's on MTV's True Life. Amy
Barb in S. GA
on 9/8/04 8:16 am - Dawson, GA
Thanks, Amy. I, for one, haven't seen it, but I know you must be very brave to let cameras into your personal life. I applaud you and the many others who are willing to air their stories for the benefit of others. It has been the actual weightloss profiles and postings that have given me the courage to pursue my own weightloss journey. Thanks, again. I'll be looking forward to seeing your story. Barb
kiwani
on 9/8/04 11:54 pm - columbus, ga
Amy, I finally saw your story.... I just cried.... Are they going to follow you and do updates??? I thought It was wonderfull and felt as if I know you as I am sure all of us here have thought.... Kiwani
Amy Williams
on 9/9/04 3:07 pm
Kiwani, They have talked about doing an update next year sometime at my 10 yr high school reuion so we will see Amy
J. Gwevonne H.
on 9/9/04 11:45 pm - Marietta, GA
Hi Amy, Just wanted to thank you for the support earlier, I am over my depression of missing my surgery date. I wanted to let you know my family saw your story on MTV this past weekend. Proud of you girl, it was a very moving story I am not sure if I could have been that brave. You are own your way. Be blessed. J.
Most Active