Future Georgia Resident

Jamgirlie
on 9/8/04 4:51 am - Americus, GA
Hi!! Everyone. Just thought I would introduce myself. I had a gastric bypass in Florence SC on June 1st, 2004. I've lost 53 pounds so far. 2 months after my surgery I got secretly married..hehe hitched to my fiancee from Americus GA. Right now I live in NC, but after this school year, I teach music, I will be moving to that area. I thought it would be a good idea to get to know some of you from the GA area. Hope the rest of your endeavors are going well and keep that head up! Jamie
DeeDee_Cole
on 9/8/04 6:52 am
Welcome to Ga!!!! And Congrats!!!!!!!
Barb in S. GA
on 9/8/04 8:27 am - Dawson, GA
Hi, Jamie, welcome to Southwest Georgia! I live in Dawson, which is about 35 miles southwest of Americus. I know you will be happy in Americus, as it's a thriving town, but retains a lot of it's architectural history. You'll love the people on this board - friendliest bunch I've ever run across. Keep posting your progress, as it will be another inspiration to those of us who are pre-op. Barb
Debbie C.
on 9/8/04 11:09 pm - Carrollton, GA
Hi Jamie! Congratulations on your marriage and weight loss!! Welcome to Georgia! Hope you have an easy time relocating. Do you teach vocal or instrumental music? Debbie
(deactivated member)
on 9/9/04 3:57 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Jamie and welcome to Georgia(early)! Congrats to you! This has been a big year for you! I look forward to seeing you post more. Tonya
freespirit
on 9/9/04 4:49 am - Hawkinsville, GA
Welcome Jamie. I'm in middle Georgia but went to college in Americus at Georgia Southwestern. Oh how I love those good ole Monroe's Hotdogs. Welcome to the group! Robin
Jamgirlie
on 9/13/04 8:50 am - Americus, GA
thank you all for your warm and inviting welcome!!! Jamie
Most Active