Exercise Equip.

bridgett E.
on 9/7/04 11:03 pm - covington, ga
Does anyone have or has anyone used the Gazelle Elite? How about treadmills? Any recommendations??
Siddy I.
on 9/8/04 4:44 am - Savage, MN
I *think* there is a Play It Again Sports store in Conyers. Maybe try there. Have you looked in the paper? Wish I had a treadmill too.... Good luck in your search. Sid
Meg S.
on 9/8/04 5:18 am - Savannah, GA
I have a Nordic Track Treadmill which I have had for about 6 years - it is quite good and works well - I bought it at Sears. However, it does take up a lot of space. Around the same time - I bought my daughter one through the Nordic Track web site. It was S799 and came with hand weights, it is a lot nicer than mine. It is a little smaller and seems to take up less room. She has used the heck out of it and it is still going strong. I just ordered it on line and charged it to my Am Exp. and they took out $70 per month for ten months and they delivered it to her apartment. She has kept it in a one bedroom apt. I have had various other equipment that I never use so I would say the treadmills have been the best. Meg
Kelle W
on 9/8/04 8:38 am - Atlanta, GA
The Gazelle thing looks like fun, but I know it has a weight limit, most treadmills do too. The only ones I can use right now are the ones in the gym, the big bad boys that cost thousands Kelle
Most Active