FEELING SAD TODAY

wanda boyd
on 9/7/04 3:13 am - CARROLLTON, GA
I DONT KNOW IF ITS THE RAIN OR WHAT..... I FEEL SAD TODAY AND ALL I WANT TO DO IS CRY
grammy-donna
on 9/7/04 10:44 am - st. marys, GA
Chin up, Don't be sad! Count your Blessings! That always helps me. donna
lstivers
on 9/7/04 11:33 am - Bogart, GA
I think this is common with this surgery. I have spurts when I am blue. Those seem to come most often when I haven't lost anything in a few days. I am working out so strenuously now that the blue days are more scarse. Something about exercise and endorphins. I know it sounds cliche, and a few months ago I would have scoffed at this, but I think hard exercise is the greatest thing since wls. Of course, this gloomy weather is getting everyone down, but hang in there. It will pass. -Paige
Siddy I.
on 9/8/04 4:35 am - Savage, MN
If you are a post-op, hormones(sp?) are stored in our fat and when you have rapid weight loss these hormones flood our bodies and make us weepy and depressed. It is VERY common post-op and sometimes people will have to go on meds until they even out. Hang in there it does get better. {{{{{HUG}}}}} Sidney
kubbiebear
on 9/8/04 10:12 pm - augusta, GU
Wanda, Sometimes I feel the same way. Things have no choice but to get better no matter what you are going through. Now, I got to learn how to take my own advice!!! I do totally know how you feel. But best believe, prayer changes things. Kerstin
Most Active