MILESTONE!!! YEAH BABY!!!

modeanryan
on 9/6/04 12:01 pm - Duluth, GA
Ok... .for about 6 years, I have been wearing this really cute "bracelet" on my left wrist that my friend brought me back from Florida. It is silver with little dolphins on it. Fact is... it is really an anklet, but anklets are the only things I could use as bracelets! Tonight, for the first time EVER, I moved that "bracelet" down to my ankle where it belongs. Not only does it fit, but it is LOOSE!!! -Tami PS - Thanks so much for all your support to my friend during this difficult time. I will be going to the funeral home tomorrow night, and I am going to print all the support pages I have and give them to her. Your support has meant so much. You are all such special people!
Amy Williams
on 9/6/04 12:44 pm
Tami, I can't wait to get an anklet that will fit me!! I know how you feel though sometimes I would use an anklet the same way as a bracelet. I can wear about 7 1/2 now compared to 8 1/2 to 9 inch. Way to go! Amy
modeanryan
on 9/6/04 12:50 pm - Duluth, GA
Thanks Amy!! You know the day I came home from the hospital, my friend was trying to get me to try to put it on, and it would go around, but if I hooked it I would break it... I have been resistant to moving it...but, it has gotten to where it won't even stay on my wrist, and I was worried I was going to lose it.. Tonight, I thought, what the heck... and it fits! I am going to MISS having it on my wrist...I have already tried to "find" it a couple of times!LOL! -Tami
GAMARY
on 9/6/04 11:44 pm - SMYRNA, GA
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT SOUNDS GREAT. CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE MY SURGERY SO I MAY GET INTO SOME OF MY PRETTY UNDIES I HAVE BOUGHT OVER THE YEARS VISULIZING MYSELF SMALL AND ABLE TO WEAR THEM FOR MY MAN. BUT VISULIZING AND DOING SOMETHING IS TWO DIFFERENT THINGS SO I GUESS I NEEDED TO EXERT MYSELF MORE IN EXERCISING TO SEE THE RESULTS. ANYWAY I AM GLAD FOR YOU AND ALSO SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR FRIEND'S DEAR LOSS. MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOUR FRIEND AND HER FAMILY. HAVE A GREAT WEEK MARY
wanda boyd
on 9/6/04 12:47 pm - CARROLLTON, GA
WAY TO GO TAMI
sxynecie
on 9/6/04 2:50 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Yeah, Tami on the weight lose, also I will continue to pray for your friend and her family. Mrs~Jackson
Denise M.
on 9/7/04 12:18 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Tami, That is a milestone, and how ...Pretty soon it will be a loose anklet... Take Care! Denise
Barb in S. GA
on 9/7/04 2:13 pm - Dawson, GA
Tami, what a lift! People who haven't walked in our shoes can't comprehend the thrill of such a thing, but the rest of us are jumping up and down with you. Every time I read something like this I think "If she can do it, maybe I can." Congratulations! Barb
Most Active