I enjoyed this on the main board - thought we could try it....

MirandaW
on 9/4/04 2:12 pm - Monument, CO
Hi everyone, Thought we could see just how much we have lost in Colorado due to WLS. It is amazing to see the many different posts. Let's post surgery date, before weight, current weight and total lost..... I can't wait to see the responses!!! By the way, I went for my consult with Dr. Chae, just playing the waiting game on insurance now!!!! Whooooooo Hoooooo Big Group Hugs! Miranda
MirandaW
on 9/4/04 2:15 pm - Monument, CO
Hey there GA Folks, As you can see, I was lurking at your board and took your idea with me to the CO board, or at least I thought I did. This was an awesome idea, I was amazed to see how much you all have lost! I lived in GA for 4 years in Valdosta, so I float around to the different states that we have lived in to see who is doing what. Anyway, good luck to you all. Miranda
Freeda I.
on 9/4/04 6:01 pm - greenville, SC
Cool! I'll have to pop into the Colorado board tomorrow and see how you guys did!! Good Luck Back!! Tami
KymMomOf5
on 9/6/04 1:33 am - eatonton, GA
surgery date 3/26/04 start weight 350 current weight 250 total loss= 100!!! (75 to goal) Start size VERY TIGHT 28's (I refused to go higher!) Size now a loose 18!!! Kym Loving life!
Most Active