Who's going to this months meeting?

PVail
on 9/5/04 9:32 am - Warner Robins, GA
I'm planning on coming. I'm bringing Tonya Lovato, Lynn Lifsey and possibly Gina Landers. They are all from the middle Georgia area. Look forward to seeing you all. Phyllis P.S. I've submitted by updated pictures to Kricket to update my profile. Hopefully, you'll see the real me soon.
sxynecie
on 9/5/04 3:30 pm - Jonesboro, GA
I will be there, and probably bring a hubby. Mrs~Jackson
Becky F
on 9/6/04 2:11 am - Woodstock, GA
I am planning to attend!!! It's really close to Woodstock! I'm really looking forward to meeting you all! Becky
GAMARY
on 9/7/04 12:09 am - SMYRNA, GA
Count me in since it is very close to my place. I will love to see the change of your surgery since the last meeting. Hope all is doing well and it seems there will be new faces there. Take care Mary
Kelle W
on 9/7/04 6:30 am - Atlanta, GA
I'll be there...now remind me, is it this Saturday and what time? Thanks! Kelle
DeeDee_Cole
on 9/7/04 11:27 am
I haven't heard a time - but it's the 18th at Cave and Busters on Delk road in Marietta! Anyone know what time?
mikkozoe
on 9/8/04 2:03 am - Conyers, GA
I am planning on it ...with my boyfreind or mabey just his daughter ...we will see he might be working a side job so i cannt say no to that LOL LOL but i am planning on being there that is for sure .....what time are we talking about ? Laura
Katrina B.
on 9/8/04 8:48 am - Augusta, GA
hello everyone, I missed the last meeting but plan on making this one. can't wait to meet everyone! Someone plz email me once we get a time frame! Katrina
Most Active