Who's going to this months meeting?

Kay Holder
on 9/4/04 12:56 pm - Mableton, GA
I want to make sure we're going as the posts dont get any responses.. Tonya, if you do come, are you going to need somewhere to stay the night? I hope my house is livable at that time because we're going to be in a hotel for a week sometime this month while they do the windows (DH works nights and cant sleep with them doing the windows) Hubby might be coming with me, not sure yet. He's fun.. you'll all like him. Anyways.. who's going to Dave and Busters in Marietta on the 18th?
hollyhobby
on 9/4/04 1:11 pm - Jonesboro, GA
kay, I will be there and hopefully my hubby will be there too! Holly
modeanryan
on 9/4/04 1:16 pm - Duluth, GA
I'll be there. Hopefully, I am bringing a friend who has also had surgery..she couldn't make it last time, but I am hoping she will be able to make it this time. -Tami
kiwani
on 9/4/04 10:30 pm - columbus, ga
I would like to go.... Michelle C. mentioned in a post that we could go together from her house... What time is it????
Curious G.
on 9/5/04 11:42 pm - Peachtree City, GA
Yep, we can still go together! I'm going to go this time... I'm far out enough now where restaraunts don't depress me anymore...haha long story.... But yes, I'm going! and kay, I'll bring that apple nectar for ya too
kiwani
on 9/5/04 11:45 pm - columbus, ga
Great Michelle, I am looking forward to it, I am sure we will talk beore then.... I have some crystal sky if any one wants me to bring it ... Let me know
DeeDee_Cole
on 9/5/04 1:04 am
I'm planning on being there - I might be late as that is my "opening day" for football.cheerleading season and I don't have a game schedule as of yet. If I get done early enough I won't be late - but who knows what time my game will be?!?! What time is everyone planning on getting together?
modeanryan
on 9/5/04 1:51 pm - Duluth, GA
So!! You're cheering now? WOW!! You are feeling great huh!!
DeeDee_Cole
on 9/7/04 3:42 am
Yeah - I'm a cheerleader.....an over grown one..... I coach little league! Until last year I used to be a judge for the NCA - but I decided to become my nieces coach so she'd have a good cheerleading background! (I'm such the dedicated auntie!) Either way i'll be there! (With or without my uniform!)
lstivers
on 9/5/04 8:49 am - Bogart, GA
I am hoping to come. -Paige
Most Active