Down 219 Pounds in 13 months

John Niemela
on 9/4/04 6:55 am - Hancock, MI
Hello Everyone, Just wanted to stop by and share my 13 month results with all of my new family and friends here in Georgia. Stepped on the scale yesterday and was happy to see it read 276 pounds .... I am down 219 pounds from the 495 just prior to my surgery July 28, 2003. I am also now 51 pounds from my first goal of 225 pounds. Thanks for allowing me to share my good news with you all. God Bless, John Niemela PS .... I am heading back to Michigan ... will be working to secure accounts in the Juvenile Courts with the organization I came to Atlanta for training. The contracts they were anticipating did not come through ... so we felt it would work best if I go back to Michigan and work the contacts I have made over the past 14 years in correctional work to see if we could open some new accounts in Michigan .... I loved it here in Atlanta .. and had fun with all of the AMOS / OH friends I have made both on the Georgia Board and at the Dinner last month ... I will miss all of you guys but hope to be back to Acworth for meetings and additional trainings and will definately let all of you know when I come to Atlanta .. so we can try to get together when I am back. Make sure you drop me a line from time to time ... and I will post updates on the board so you remember me ... smile ... You are the best!!!!!!
modeanryan
on 9/4/04 7:59 am - Duluth, GA
Well POO for us John! We enjoyed having you here... if you are here on September 18th, please try to come to Dave & Buster's with us! You take care of yourself keep us posted on your progress. -Tami
Denise M.
on 9/4/04 10:19 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Wow awesome job congrats on your weight loss! I know you will meet your goal! Denise
PVail
on 9/4/04 10:23 am - Warner Robins, GA
We'll sure miss you. Keep us updated on your progress. You're still a part of the Georgia group.
DeeDee_Cole
on 9/4/04 12:07 pm
I'm so sorry that we're loosing you - but happy about your weight loss!!! Please keep us posted of you're well doing!!! We will certainly miss you!
Kay Holder
on 9/4/04 1:35 pm - Mableton, GA
Oh no! Sorry to see you go! We must have really scared the "beep" out of you that night to make you go back to michigan!
John Niemela
on 9/5/04 6:46 am - Hancock, MI
Hi Kay, I had so much fun with you all and you did not scare me off .. Smile .... I will look forward to seeing you all again when I come back to Acworth for other meetings .... John
Becky F
on 9/6/04 2:15 am - Woodstock, GA
Congratulations on your AMAZING weight loss!!! I know the Lord will use you you mightily in Michigan! PLEASE keep in touch! Let's remain prayer buddies! Love, Becky
Most Active