Darn Hurricanes!!!

sxynecie
on 9/3/04 1:35 pm - Jonesboro, GA
These %^^^$%^ hurricanes (stomping my feet) is working the you know what out of me. This week I have worked 82 hrs. Yes, I have relief worker burn out, but I will continue to work to help those of that are in need. I think the phone is now glued to my ear permanently. I'm asking everyone to pray for our neighbors in Florida. Mrs~Jackson
Denise M.
on 9/3/04 1:38 pm - Stone Mountain, GA
You know, this hurricane thing is scary. I feel so bad for these Florida people and the devistation they are encountering. Stay strong girl! Denise
sxynecie
on 9/3/04 2:12 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Denise, I went down for hurricane Charley, It was one of the most devastating thing I have seen in a long time. Mrs~Jackson
modeanryan
on 9/3/04 2:26 pm - Duluth, GA
Hi Mrs. Jackson! They are most definitely in my prayers. I have many friends down in Florida. Last night I wandered over to the Florida board to let them all know they were in my prayers...they are all so worried. -Tami
sxynecie
on 9/3/04 2:46 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Ahh, Tami, That was so sweet of you. I do feel their pain. Thank you for being so kind. Mrs~Jackson
nonamedamet
on 9/4/04 6:27 am - GA
My Gram is in Palm Beach County and I have been glued to the TV. Prayers and blessings have been said constantly. May you also be blessed with some peace, hugs and prayers, Theresa
Most Active