Help...looking for a dancing buddy!!

Sungurl B.
on 9/3/04 10:12 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey y'all...I just posted a message on the main board about wanting to go out and do stuff but not really wanting to go alone and all. I'm wanting to go dancing!!!! But it feels weird to go alone. So, anyone out there interested in meeting up tomorrow night somewhere in N. Atl?? Maybe Wild Bills or Rendevous or something like that? Or anyone go out regularly and know a cool/fun/30-something place to hang out?? I'm BORED!!!! And I need a friend!!!!!!!!
BIGYANK
on 9/3/04 11:32 am - Atlanta, GA
I'm a pre op and NOT a dancer but DAMN you look HOT. If you went to the big R, I don't think you'd have a problem getting a dance partner.
Sungurl B.
on 9/3/04 12:11 pm - Atlanta, GA
You're WAY tooooooo kind!!! I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and just go out alone and see what happens......wish me luck!!!!!! and THANK YOU!!!!!!
sxynecie
on 9/3/04 1:50 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Girl, If I did not have to work this weekend. I would go dancing with you!! Mrs~Jackson
Sungurl B.
on 9/3/04 6:14 pm - Atlanta, GA
work ALWAYS interferes!!!! Some other time, you e-mail me when you're ready for dancing!!!
Curious G.
on 9/5/04 11:45 pm - Peachtree City, GA
Hey Sungril, I'll email you next time I get a babysitter and we can go for it!
DeeDee_Cole
on 9/6/04 3:35 am
If I wasn't moving and didn't already have had other plans (And had seen your post earlier) I would LOVE to go out dancing. I love to go out - but all of my friends are "Married" and have to deal with the family life..... E-mail me and maybe we can set something up!!!!
Most Active