YEA - I'M APPROVED BCBS

mimikat
on 9/3/04 5:48 am - Barney, GA
Hi everyone - I don't post much, usually just reading to be informed... Anyway I am soooooo excited......... I just called my insurance company and they informed me that they sent my approval letter to Dr. Champion's office 9/2/04......I've had my crying spell and feel so good. I called my husband and 2 daughters (I am at work) and they were all so excited and so happy for me. My mother was not quite as happy but she will come around. Dr's office said they would call me next week for surgery date, so I will keep you all informed but looks like it will be in October. Kathy
kwan579
on 9/3/04 5:53 am - athens, GA
Thats great Kathy Im so happy for you W Williams
nonamedamet
on 9/3/04 7:05 am - GA
I am so happy for you Kathy. You have an excellant surgeon as well. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
OHAngel2006
on 9/3/04 9:09 am - GA
Congratulations!!! Do the happy dance You will be moving to the loosing side in no time!
modeanryan
on 9/3/04 2:28 pm - Duluth, GA
HOORAH!!! Congrats Kathy!! Please DO keep us posted and let us know how things progress for you! I'm so happy for you. -Tami
Debbie C.
on 9/4/04 12:23 am - Carrollton, GA
Kathy congratulations!!!!!! You'll be on the "other side" before long. Good luck on your upcoming surgery & best wishes for a speedy recovery!! Debbie
Most Active