My Children are here from Orlando Fl

Harriett H.
on 9/3/04 1:12 am - Alpharetta, GA
My children got in this moring at about 10:00am this morning as alot of you knoe my daughter in law had this surgery Aug the 2nd they left Orlando at 4:00pm yesterday she was having to drive one of there cars they stop in Tifton last night and let her rest for a couple of hrs but it had to be in the car there were no motels.She is so wore out and hurting some I put her in my bed with the air on closed the door sent my grandkids with there uncle Cal so she can rest. would you please keep her in your prayers.That was 18hr trip for her. My son is in the Navy so he could not leave any sooner and she would not leave without him.They had no other choice they were told to leave.But thank God there safe now. God Bless Harriett
Ms.Judy
on 9/3/04 2:28 am - HOSCHTON, GA
Harriett, you and you daughter in law are always in my prayers. Judy
(deactivated member)
on 9/3/04 2:48 am - Warner Robins, GA
You got it Harriett! You are such a good MIL!! I am glad the kids are safe. tonya
modeanryan
on 9/3/04 8:13 am - Duluth, GA
I am so glad to hear that Christy is there. I sent her an email last night asking how they are down there. Now I know she was driving!! I'm so glad to hear she is there! How has she done since surgery? Tami
Denise M.
on 9/3/04 11:38 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Good Lord Harriett, PLEASE MAKE HER REST! This hurricane is no joke. The size of it is frightening. I am praying for all folks who are affected by this. You hang in there and Praying for you and yours. Denise
sxynecie
on 9/3/04 1:25 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Harriett, My prayer are with your family. I was deployed out to help with Hurricane Charlie, I cried like a baby with some of the families. I will pray that all will be well when this is over. Mrs~Jackson
Most Active