Are we getting together this month?

PVail
on 9/2/04 11:55 am - Warner Robins, GA
No one really responded to my question as to whether or not we are getting together again on the 18th. ????? Phyllis
freespirit
on 9/2/04 12:00 pm - Hawkinsville, GA
Phyllis -- that pic doesn't even look like you any more. It's incredible how much you've changed. I'm soooooo ready to change that way too. I would love to get together with the gang but it seems getting to MiniMees is the best I can do these days. Y'all have fun! Robin
Kay Holder
on 9/2/04 12:52 pm - Mableton, GA
We're meeting at Dave and Busters in Marietta on the 18th
lstivers
on 9/2/04 1:45 pm - Bogart, GA
Kay, will you remind me about this. I don't know where it is, but I'm a smart girl and will find it. I hope you're feeling better. -Paige
sxynecie
on 9/2/04 7:38 pm - Jonesboro, GA
I'll be there with bells on!!!! Mrs~Jackson
PVail
on 9/4/04 7:34 am - Warner Robins, GA
Thank you for letting me know. I really enjoyed our last gathering and look forward to seeing everyone on the 18th. I guess we'll meet you there around 5 p.m. I have a car full of WLS women coming to meet with everyone. See you then. Phyllis
kwan579
on 9/2/04 9:53 pm - athens, GA
Thats great!!! Im gonna be in marietta that weekend visiting family maybe I can come and bring my mother and some of you can talk to her about how surgery has changed everything for you, cause she really does not want me to have this surgery. W Williams
nonamedamet
on 9/3/04 10:24 am - GA
I am going to try and be there too. Depends on if my DH works that day or not. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Most Active