I am home

cbouland
on 9/2/04 6:46 am - Conyers, GA
Hi all. I want to first thank you all for your prayers and support. My surgery went well, as you can tell from my sisters posts. I got very nauseaus from the leak test this am.... then had some meds, and my blood pressure dropped to 94/52 so then they gave me some more meds and I had to chill out for another hour and wait for my pressure to come up so it was 100/64 when I left the hospital. I am resting comfortable at my moms, and am a little sore. Atlanta Medical was great. The nurses were great and all in all it was a great experience. I even found a new pain med that I am not allergic to !!! WOOO HOOO.... Any way I would like to welcome myself to the loosing side! and though right now is does not fell "great" I bet in a couple of days I will feel beyond great. I want to thank my Angel Tami.... She's the best. She even brought me an angel teddy bear, which I slept with last night! (I was by myself) so it really helped. Again thanks to everyone for their calls and love and support. I will post more when I feel a little better. Connie
wanda boyd
on 9/2/04 6:56 am - CARROLLTON, GA
WELCOME HOME CONNIE GLAD YOU DOING GREAT HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER REAL SOON... Wanda
KPFAUSTO
on 9/2/04 8:17 am - ATHENS, GA
CONGRATS ON YOUR COURAGE IN HAVING YOUR SURGERY. I AM IN ATHENS GEORGIA AND I AM GOING TO MEXICO TO HAVE MY SURGERY ON OCTOBER 29TH I HOPE I HAVE GOOD RESULTS LIKE YOU. KRISTINA
Patsy G.
on 9/2/04 8:46 am - GA
Hi Connie: Good to hear you are doing so well. I'm glad your home and I'm sure you will be feeling great really soon. Welcome to the loosing side! Patsy
kwan579
on 9/2/04 8:58 am - athens, GA
welcome home Connie Take care, relax and feel better soon W Williams
modeanryan
on 9/2/04 9:24 am - Duluth, GA
Hi Chickie!! So glad to see you on here tonight! You look great and I know you are going to do JUST fine. Make sure to get plenty of rest! Tell your mom & Ryan I said hi!! Talk to you soon! Tami
kiwani
on 9/2/04 11:49 am - columbus, ga
Connie, great to see you are out... You will be feeling better in NO time at all..... kiwani
Kay Holder
on 9/2/04 12:54 pm - Mableton, GA
WELCOME HOME CONNIE!!!
Ms.Judy
on 9/2/04 10:22 pm - HOSCHTON, GA
Glad you're home and I can tell you by this time next week, you'll feel great. You can not believe how much better you'll feel after a few days . What pain med. did you fine that you're not allergic to. I'm allergic to everything !! Loratab,Darvon, Darvaset Tylenol 3 , etc. I had never had morphene till I had this surgery and after about 3 days I started itching and had to quit taking it.
bridgett E.
on 9/2/04 11:00 pm - covington, ga
Wonderful news.... Speedy recovery to you!! Bridgett
Most Active