ROBIN!!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/2/04 5:16 am - Warner Robins, GA
Happy Birthday Robin!!! I hope your b-day is the best ever!! Tonya
freespirit
on 9/2/04 5:43 am - Hawkinsville, GA
Thanks Tonya! It has been a good day but sharing it with my AMOS friends is even better! And to boot...I should get my surgery date tomorrow! I hate to admit this, but I'm very nervous about this. I want this surgery so badly that I'm afraid something will happen to jinx me. I have to share something touching though. Hubby gave me a pair of size 16 jeans for my birthday -- to show me he supports me in the surgery and to show is confidence in my success. I was really touched by that. Anyway...thanks so much! Robin
Debbie C.
on 9/2/04 6:06 am - Carrollton, GA
Robin!!! Girl I didn't know it was your birthday!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! What a sweet thing for your hubby to do!! Debbie
modeanryan
on 9/2/04 9:21 am - Duluth, GA
Hi Robin! What a wonderful gesture by your husband!! You know we will all be here to support you through the nervousness... we all experienced it, but when you are going through it, it feels you are the only one in the world!! You know to come see us ANYTIME, and we will "virtually" hold your hand. If that doesn't help, feel free to email me (and others, I'm certain, and I will be happy to share my ph# with you, and chat with you and make you laugh to forget the nervousness!) And since it's a special day.... Well...you had to know this was coming! Ok...here it goes....ready??? HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUuuuuu Happy Birthday TOOO YOUUUUUU Happy BIRTHDAY Dear Robinnnnnn HAAAPPPYYYY BIRRRTHDAYYYY TOOOOO YOUUUUUUU! (And many morrre!) Tami
kiwani
on 9/2/04 11:51 am - columbus, ga
Robin , Happy birthday!!!!!! I know just how you feel about something jixing you ... I worried about that till it was over.... I hope you had a great day today..... kiwani
wanda boyd
on 9/2/04 6:25 am - CARROLLTON, GA
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN AND MANY MORE WOW WHAT A GREAT DH YOU HAVE ...........................
Patsy G.
on 9/2/04 8:50 am - GA
Have a wonderful Birthday Robin! Patsy
Sheila M.
on 9/2/04 10:08 am - Athens, GA
Happy Birthday Robin!!!!!! Please keep us updated with your surgery date. Sheila
James_L.
on 9/2/04 10:10 am - Warner Robins, GA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Robin!!! Know you can't wait for the best present you'll get this year-a surgery date! Best wishes to a wonderful lady. Take care, James
Most Active