Looking...................................

sxynecie
on 8/31/04 5:44 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Hello, have anyone seen my boobs? I have seem to have lost them. Ms. Pushup, and Mrs Water bras has accompanied them. Anyone else have boobs that are MIA? Mrs~Jackson
mikkozoe
on 8/31/04 9:49 pm - Conyers, GA
Thank God mine are still here ...Well this month anyways ......but i would like to lose mr. left hip and miss right hip ...anyone know were i can send them LOL laura
sxynecie
on 9/1/04 3:28 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Girl, send them to Florida, the hurricane can blow them away!! Mrs~Jackson
Harriett H.
on 8/31/04 11:04 pm - Alpharetta, GA
I wantto lose some of mine and I think I have i've always wore a44 JJ BRA I have lost 36 lbs and I think about half of that was my boobs now I can want haft to pa so much for my bras. Harriett
sxynecie
on 9/1/04 3:32 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Hi, Harriett, Girl, I used to wear an 40 C, now I'm a gone flat 38, and most of that is in width, the bra is not filled at all, unless, I stuff some tissue paper in it. Mrs~Jackson
DeeDee_Cole
on 9/1/04 12:02 am
My boobs are missing too......They left immediately after surgery. I'm looking to loose the "hips" too....Laura - if you find where their favorite vacation spot is so we can drop them off - let me know! Funny how this is a good thing.....LOL
sxynecie
on 9/1/04 3:33 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Hi Diana, send them down to Florida with Laura's, Hurricane Frances can use some company right now!! Mrs~Jackson
(deactivated member)
on 9/1/04 4:16 am - Warner Robins, GA
HAHA!! I have gone from between a 42-44 DD to a 40C(my measurment is actually 39) and I am elated!! Now I don't want to loose much more in that dept. though. I hear you can get a replacement set at Mr. Plastic Surgeon. LOL Tonya
sxynecie
on 9/1/04 3:37 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Heeyyyyyyyy, Tonya, Now you know I have already talked to Mr. Plastics, and he told me that I have to be a year out of surgery before my insurance will consider it. I did ask about paying out of my pocket. It was only 2000.00 but he still won't touch me until I'm a year out. Mrs~Jackson
Most Active