Need a hug

GAMARY
on 8/31/04 2:14 am - SMYRNA, GA
SO SORRY, HOPE THINGS GET BETTER FOR YOU MARY
DeeDee_Cole
on 8/31/04 2:28 am
((((((((HUG))))))))((((((((HUG))))))))((((((((HUG))))))))((((((((HUG))))))))((((((((HUG))))))))((((((((HUG))))))))((((((((HUG))))))))((((((((HUG)))))))) ((((((((HUG))))))))((((((((HUG))))))))((((((((HUG))))))))((((((((HUG)))))))) ((((((((HUG))))))))((((((((HUG))))))))((((((((HUG))))))))((((((((HUG)))))))) ((((((((HUG))))))))((((((((HUG))))))))((((((((HUG))))))))((((((((HUG)))))))) ((((((((HUG))))))))((((((((HUG))))))))((((((((HUG))))))))((((((((HUG)))))))) Hope it helps.....
Ms.Judy
on 8/31/04 4:18 am - HOSCHTON, GA
Just hang in there and things will get better !! I'll say a special prayer for you. Judy
Becky F
on 8/31/04 5:53 am - Woodstock, GA
((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))) With Much Love, Becky
hollyhobby
on 8/31/04 8:06 am - Jonesboro, GA
Girl, I am concerned for you. Any way here is your big hug and smoochies too!(((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) try not to beat yourself up!
lstivers
on 8/31/04 9:40 am - Bogart, GA
Kay, I've been so busy that I haven't looked at the boards for weeks, but I am so glad I did today. We're all so sorry that you are having a rough time of it. If I can do anything at all, please let me know. Athens is a cool town to hide out in. You're welcome anytime day or night. I've emailed you my number. Consider yourself hugggggggggggggeeeeeedddd! -Paige
Sheila M.
on 8/31/04 12:03 pm - Athens, GA
Kay, HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! You are in my thoughts and prayers. Sheila
Marilee H.
on 8/31/04 12:45 pm - Greer, SC
Kay...stay strong. Things will get better...I promise. You are in my prayers.
modeanryan
on 8/31/04 1:32 pm - Duluth, GA
Oh girl!! It's hard to imagine you without that pretty smile on your face! I'm so sorry you are having a bad time. Here's my virtual hug ((((KAY KAY)))) I hope things straighten up for you soon. Feel free to email me anytime. I'll be glad to help in any way I can. -Tami
sxynecie
on 8/31/04 5:24 pm - Jonesboro, GA
((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Mrs~Jackson
Most Active