Need a hug

Kay Holder
on 8/30/04 11:38 pm - Mableton, GA
I need a hug. My life has gone from being deliriously happier than ever, to destroyed. I cant talk about it right now because i just can't cry anymore. I can't function or think right. Just when i think everything is so great, my world comes crashing down. I am Hurt, dissapointed, pissed off, sad, furious. I will fill everyone in later but right now I just need a hug.
1slimdiva
on 8/30/04 11:41 pm - Phenix City, AL
kiwani
on 8/31/04 12:16 pm - columbus, ga
Kay {{{{{{{{{{{{ hugs}}}}}}}}} Melinda, I have missed you girl... where you been, you and lea both deserted me.... kiwani
afbrown
on 8/30/04 11:53 pm - Duluth, GA
Hang in there!! We're here for you. Ann in Duluth
freespirit
on 8/31/04 12:07 am - Hawkinsville, GA
We are here for you Kay! I hope things begin to look a little brighter for you. Robin
(deactivated member)
on 8/31/04 12:13 am - Warner Robins, GA
Kay, Consider yourself hugged gal! We are here from you when you need to talk. Or you can give me a cell any time. You still have my cell number right? & Tonya
Kelle W
on 8/31/04 12:22 am - Atlanta, GA
Oh Kay! I'm so sorry something has gone wrong for you. You're one of the nicest people I've met in years and I hate to think of you in pain. Here's a hug >>> And please let me know if I can help in any way! Kelle
cbouland
on 8/31/04 12:28 am - Conyers, GA
big hugs from me to you!!!! Keep your chin up... it will get better.... Lots of love from us to you! Connie
mikkozoe
on 8/31/04 12:39 am - Conyers, GA
BIG HUG!!! everything will work out and be ok ...i promise ...you are a wonderful person and you deserive to be happy no matter what !!! CAll me or email me anytime Laura
Harriett H.
on 8/31/04 1:30 am - Alpharetta, GA
Were here for you and will be when you feel like talking about it. Were to help not to judge you'll be in my prayers. ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and more ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) God Bless Harriett
Most Active