Thanks and UPDATE ON JEREMY

Amy Williams
on 8/30/04 12:37 pm
I wanted to thank everyone that sent well wishes to Jeremy, earlier today a lot of you signed his surgery support page. I just got an update on Jeremy and wanted to share! Hello!!!! This is Jeremy... I want to first thank everyone for the overwhelming response to the post my wife posted about me.. it made me feel alot better... well you all know i was in the hospital but came home with stronger meds.. ive lost about 40lbs in water weight so far and that doesnt top it... today my doctor called and said Jeremy YOU'RE APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY MEDICAID HAS GIVEN THE GO AHEAD AND I AM FINALLY COVERED FOR SURGERY!!!!!!!!!!!!..... my doctor is faxing my approval to dr. cook and i will have an appointment to see him soon and i will keep you all updated.... forgive me for the late reply but now my computer is next to my bed so i will be able to talk to anyone every day.... i will keep you all posted and if i cant i know Roberta, kirk or kirsten will and keep praying for a speedy surgery date.... take care and ill cya later, Jeremy Please wish Jeremy well on his surgery to be! Link to his page http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/status.phtml?N=N1088200526 Thanks Amy
Becky F
on 8/31/04 7:34 am - Woodstock, GA
Thank you for the good word, Amy!!! Thanks also for being an encouragement to Jeremy! (((((hugs))))) Becky
Most Active