It's a date:

Bob I.
on 8/30/04 5:06 am - Columbus, GA
Hello everyone, I have been a long time lurker! I have enjoyed this site and have received tons of information about wls. I do not have much up on my profile. My story is very similar to just about everyone. The only time I was skinny was the 45 day spent in an incubator at birth weighing in at 3.5 lbs (O' for the good ol' days) The good news today is I have a date September 27, 04 My surgeon Is Dr. Gleysteen(Birimingham AL.) I'll have surgery at the Birmingham VA hospital. Well back under my peaceful rock to lurk.
freespirit
on 8/30/04 5:29 am - Hawkinsville, GA
Oh don't lurk, Bob! Come on out and play on the Georgia Board...lots of nice folks...lots of great information! Robin
Denise M.
on 8/30/04 6:27 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Hi Bob, Ok the incubator part was funny....Now get ready to be a non lurker! Congratulations to you and your date! Please stay on the board. Denise
wanda boyd
on 8/30/04 6:28 am - CARROLLTON, GA
Hey Bob, Welcome to the Georgia gang they are coolest people on here Dont go back under that rock stay here with us lol good luck with your surgery god bless you wanda
cbouland
on 8/30/04 10:05 am - Conyers, GA
That was great Bob! Welcome to your board. I also was a size 4 or 6 once.... It was when I was born.... Too bad I don't remember it. Good luck with your surgery! Mine is in two days! Keep us posted on your success. Connie
PVail
on 8/30/04 11:43 am - Warner Robins, GA
Congratulations on getting a date!!! It will be here before you know it. I will be keeping you in my prayers. Phyllis Vail DOS: 11/17/2003 LOSS of: 100.5 lbs.
Barb in S. GA
on 8/30/04 11:58 am - Dawson, GA
Hi there, Bob. As you can see, I'm living in Dawson, so I go through Columbus everytime I go to Emory-Adventist for appointments, etc. I'm pretty new to the board, but these are the greatest people you'd ever run into, anywhere. You've already shown us a peek at your sense of humor, so don't keep it hidden under that rock. On another note, my husband grew up in Columbus and was a reporter on the Columbus Ledger when we got married. How's that for a claim to fame? I'll think of you everytime I travel through, and say a little prayer that your surgery will go like clockwork. Now you HAVE to keep us updated! Barb
OHAngel2006
on 8/30/04 11:18 pm - GA
Congratulations on your surgery date. This is a great board so hope you will return often. I'm not too far from you ... I live in Harris County.
hotlistic
on 8/31/04 5:04 pm - Atlanta, GA
Congrats on your date yeppy keep us posted Much Kesha surgery date 9*13*04
Most Active